Monday, April 16, 2018

Pondering.

A conversation between myself and IG last night on Facebook:

IG: How did your party go?
Ruuude: Very well, I think. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Me and KfW2 were last peeps standing at about half three I think.
IG: Imagine if you had a gf. Not sure what she’d make of KfW2.
Ruuude: You think?
IG: Yep
IG: My best friend is a bloke and a lot of his exes have had a bit of an issue with our friendship
IG: Even though that’s genuinely all it is
Ruuude: Would it be an issue if you had a significant other?
Ruuude: People do tend to read too much into girl/boy friendships that are close.
IG: I was married some of those times, lol. It was still a thing.
Ruuude: And you're right, it could be an issue, but any girlfriend would have to understand that my friendships mean a lot to me, and the WW is one of my very closest things
IG: No need to explain it to me lol. Sure I’m in the same boat. People just don’t get it. People are stupid.

IG doesn't know everything about the party - like KfW2's husband was there too and the two of them stayed over and that KfW2 and I were only alone for a short time - half an hour at most. But it was still an interesting response to my answer to her question.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...