Sunday, April 15, 2018

Party on!

I woke up this morning, not hungover but definitely sleep-deprived. It was near 3:30 AM when KfW2 and I finally called it a night and we were the last two standing.

Sadly, we weren't alone very long, so my hope of sitting her down and talking through her stress didn't come to pass. It might not have done any good as I think we were both quite tipsy at that stage.

Despite my anxiety, things went pretty smoothly and everyone had a good time. It was only really FP, KfW2 and myself who got into the whole thing.

KfW2 and her hubby stayed the night. The first guests I've had since D stayed well over a year ago, but the first to hang around afterwards.

Still, upon waking this morning, I was in definite need of The Cure and the frustration hasn't eased all day.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...