Saturday, November 15, 2014

Woah.

A few years ago, when I was doing online dating for the first time and around the time I first "met" DSC and Date No. 1, I remember seeing a profile of a girl that may have been cute. The trouble was, it was a professional looking photograph and a weird pose, though the photo itself was striking and memorable. Couple that with a lack of info on her profile and what was there was really bland, I didn't follow up. So, she's not one of the hundreds of women I've contacted over the years.

Today, I discovered something: the photo (and presumably the profile) belongs to an actress which I discovered while browsing IMDB... and as luck would have it, I know something else about this actress... she lives next door to me.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...