Friday, November 07, 2014

I've started, so I'll finish.

Years ago, way back in the mists of time... and if I count it all up on my fingers, it's about 25 years. FP was going out with a girl. She was nice enough and we got on, but she had a twin sister who was a royal pain in the arse. However, they had a house and hosted lots of parties.

I can't remember the details of this particular party, but I do remember being quite drunk, only me and possibly E3, at around 4AM., watching a film. For reasons I can't quite remember, even though I was enjoying the film, I never got to see the end of it. I think I left the party and came home, but the details elude me.

Regardless, that film was "The Presidio", a film that scores moderately on IMDB, but I seem to remember enjoying. Well, tonight, I managed to catch the last twenty minutes of it, at last.

And, no, it wasn't worth the wait.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...