Friday, November 14, 2014

Postponing

I postponed my chat that was due to be last night with GM until next week. It was weather-related. The weather here has been appalling for the past forty-eight hours and as a result traffic has been horrendous. In addition, GM was fitting me in between leaving work, grabbing some dinner and heading out to a prior appointment. The traffic would have meant that the limited time we already had would be even more limited and I didn't want that. I don't see the chat itself taking that long, but I want to have the flexibility of having all the time that I need.

GM did put up a bit of  fight, but I reassured him that while I very much wanted the chat and for it to happen sooner rather than later, that it wasn't serious (as I had mentioned in the text) and could wait a few days.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...