Saturday, November 15, 2014

Drinking

I was out last night with FP, the first that we've met up in a few months. Despite the weather, the bars we were in were very busy, including a stag group from out of town in my favourite bar who were far too drunk and ruined the atmosphere somewhat.

It was good to catch up and we discussed many topics. I have a hangover today though, but I can't figure out why. I wasn't particularly drunk and was drinking my favourite beer that hasn't given me a hangover in the past. Also worth mentioning is the fact that quite a few girls caught my eye last night.

Nothing to report there - no-one grabbed it sufficiently to make me want to talk to them, though there was a little flirting with a woman at the bar, but the reason I mention it is that it seems to have been a long time since I was out socially and anyone caught my eye.

It's the start of a busy two weeks - two nights out with work and an upcoming, yet-to-be-cancelled night out with CH and KfW2, a meeting with GM and who knows what else?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...