Thursday, November 27, 2014

Looking forward... (Part 2)

Hopefully, fingers crossed, this time next week I shall be sitting in a comfy bar, getting tipsy and having CH and KfW2 as company. I say "hopefully" and "fingers crossed" because it's taken a lot of frustration and organisation to finally nail down today week as our night out. I'm interested to see what happens. The last time, with people from work, CH asked for kisses in front of everyone, then had a rather strange text conversation about how much she valued my friendship.

She's asked for kisses before in front of people, including KfW2, and there's been hand-holding and ass grabbing. Will next week be a repeat?

I am very much looking forward to it regardless, but at the same time, I don't want to get too invested that it will happen in case it all falls apart.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...