Saturday, November 22, 2014

Beered out.

Another work night out last night - the second this week alone and a last-minute change of plans for next Friday has freed me up to attend that one as well. I don't know if I could be bothered with that one, though. However, that might just be today's apathy causing me to think that way.

It was a good night, but I'm feeling it today and an incident in the restaurant has made the usual frustrations come to the fore again.

Next week's night out with CH and KfW2 has been pushed out a few days to early the week after which caused some anger until we came up with a new arrangement.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...