Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Here we go again.

I was meant to be meeting M on Friday night for long-overdue drinks and a catchup. When I text him last night, he admitted that he'd forgotten all about it and that MM was going out instead. Sigh.

Then CH was on instant messenger earlier. Apparently she's on-call for work on the night that she had arranged to come out with me and KfW2.

The night itself hasn't been called off completely (yet), but at the very least, she's not going to be drinking and will, in all likelihood, be driving.

It can only be a matter of time before the night falls apart completely. Well, not completely because KfW2 will still probably come out... but I'm still angry because this was a night that CH suggested.

1 comment:

USHW said...

Grrrr @ unreliable people

*hug*

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...