Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A couple of random thoughts and an update.

S and CC are halfway through their date. I wonder how it's going?

CH sent a text earlier asking if anyone is dressing up for our work night out. CH in fancy dress should be good fun.

Also - I got a phone call today which gave me good reason to talk to the other guys about  cleaning the apartment. MfW took the easiest (and shortest) job and will still probably cut corners, I took the middle job - a bit more involved, but should only take 30 mins and left UF to brush and then mop the floor of the kitchen and living room. It is slightly more work, but it's straightforward and probably only take 30 mins at most, not a lot more certainly. It needs done by Thursday afternoon though, and it wasn't done tonight... what are the odds it won't be done on time?

I also kinda implied to MfW that I was considering moving on when the lease is due up next year.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...