Saturday, October 20, 2012

Unexpected.

I was out with S and a few other mates last night. We headed to a few bars and ended up in the same one where I had my last night out with CH. Separately, I managed to bump into KfW who was out with some friends of hers and CC and JB who work in the same department and were out on a night out.

I got talking to JB and CC about general stuff, but CC suggested that we go off and do a kind of boot camp kind of thing to get ready for KfW2's wedding. A friend in work has recently done something similar (like a managed/tutored Insanity kind of thing) and lost a lot of weight and got himself ripped, but it did cost him the guts of a thousand pounds.

As I've stated before, while I do want to lose a bit of weight and tone up a bit, getting completely ripped is not something that is a goal, but the idea of doing something with someone for motivational purposes sounds good.

Oh, and CC seemingly took a shine to S. I believe there was number swapping going on and everything and a late night text from KfW2 suggested that CC was quite taken. I'm looking forward to the updates on Monday.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...