Friday, October 12, 2012

Hmmm.

I made an arrangement some weeks ago with KfW2's friend (with the awesome chest) that we'd get somewhere together for KfW2's wedding. I had assumed we'd end up in the same hotel or, at a push, a villa. Until today, when we were looking at hotels and I was wondering why the prices I was seeing were much more expensive than hers. Then KfW2 came along and cuffed me around the head as I was pricing for a double room for one person, but KfW2's friend (henceforth known as CC) was looking for two people sharing a twin room.

So, from a few weeks ago where I didn't think I knew her well enough to go to her birthday, I'm now going to be sharing a room with her for a week... unless things change between now and us booking the holiday.

Interesting.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...