Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm too tired to think of a related title.

I went out for a few drinks last night with a friend from out of town, BR. M showed up as well. I should have known that he would, but it had all slipped my mind really. It was a good night - the guys are always good company. M mentioned that MMBF was setting up her own business, but was behind schedule in getting her premises set up, M suggested that we give her a hand with some decorating - painting and the like, which I obviously agreed to. That prompted a chat with BR with M and myself trying to explain how cute etc. she was. BR has seen her twice already (once at M's wedding when I was chatting to her and once at M's birthday party from a few months ago) and professed his appreciation, but he said last night that he couldn't remember her. BR's memory is appalling though.

It was left with M to chat to MMBF to see if she wants or needs the help.

It was a late night and I don't think I enjoyed my lunch with DSC today as much as usual due to being over-tired and in need of a nap. I was meant to be looking at trying to reduce the price of the holiday for CC and myself, but I find myself just staring at the screen and not really accomplishing anything.

On top of that, when trying on a few pieces of clothing today during our shopping trip, it was obvious that I really needed to lose some weight and tone up a little. I've been promising myself that I am going to do it for months now, but apathy always gets to me when it comes to the gym/exercise. I need to change that mindset.

On a side note, Attack of the Clones is on ITV at the moment and Natalie Portman is simply stunning. Ah, go on, have a picture:


As it happens, I've seen her in the flesh (co-incidentally, after a weekend on the lash with BR). She's stunning in real life. Like genuinely jaw-dropping.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...