Thursday, October 18, 2012

The ongoing saga of...

...trying to book something for KfW2's wedding. After waiting a week for CC to make a decision, who in turn was waiting for KfW2 to make a decision (because I was supposedly sharing a room with CC), it now turns out that CC wants a room of her own.

I think the logistics of sharing a room with a (platonic friend) bloke finally dawned on her - having to get dressed/changed in the bathroom etc. is a lot more awkward than just having the freedom of the room that you would get on your own. That comes with a premium though .. and I need to see how much that premium is going to cost me, even though this is what I was initially planning for.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...