Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting my head showered.

Finally the landlady gets back to me to tell me that she's called a heating engineer, so it's now just a waiting game. I'm back in the house now, having bought a cheap electric heater from Argos, and it's keeping my own room toasty warm, but it's going to cost me a fortune. Unlike a lot of the country, we do at least have running water, so I can move back here after staying in my sister's for a few days.

While I'm grateful to my sister for her hospitality and it was great to spend a few days running around with my nephews, I'm glad to get back here... to be able to spend time on my own, potter about, do what I want to do and get my head showered.

Tonight, I've got plans for heading out for a few pints with MfW. Tomorrow, I'll try and get M out for something quiet and hopefully something will get organised for New Year's Eve. If there's one night I really don't want to sit in the house, it's New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...