Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm having concerns

Sometimes I don't know if DSC knows me. Obviously, it can be hard communicating over the internet, but I do wonder. Even during the online dating phase a few months back and approaching so many women, out of the blue, DSC accuses me of chasing women who are out of my league. I think I've covered this before.

We were chatting yesterday and I genuinely feel sad for her because of her boyfriend situation. He's just either useless or clueless or a combination of both and she's settling for this because she thinks she can't do any better because (her words) "of the baggage I carry around with me". She means her kids.

I believe in all of my friends. I really don't think anyone should settle and I don't believe that a relationship where all you ever do is cry or are critical of your boyfriend or are trying to get your boyfriend to meet you halfway is a good relationship. And because of that, I am really concerned.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...