Saturday, December 11, 2010

Party season plans.

Something I once said to USHW and have recently said to DSC is that I hate being single at this time of year. It was true when I said it to USHW a few years ago and it's still true now. This year, though, the feeling is not as bad. I have quite a few things to look forward to. I recently set in motion a plan to have a night out with my friends from work - KfW, MF, MfW, JB etc.

I also have an official work night out and another with ex-collegaues from another company (including FBS and D amongst others). I've also suggested meeting up with DSC and possibly CF as well.

Also, before Xmas, I'm expecting to meet up with possibly BW and definitely M (possibly with M's girlfriend) and juggle FP too.

Between Xmas and New Year, I'm hoping to meet up with AM and QC1 and the rest of that group and hopefully, someone will have a party on NYE to end it all off. to be honest, that's the night I'm most concerned about. I really don't want to be sat in on NYE. I don't think it's likely, but the concern is there.

That should keep me busy outside of the usual family stuff that goes on and keep my mind off the other stuff.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...