Sunday, December 19, 2010

Xmas Party

It was our work's Xmas party a few nights ago and it turned out to be really, really good fun. By the end of the night I was completely drunk and I'd had a really good night. I was feeling extremely frisky and playful during the night and ended up dancing with quite a few female friends. The only downside was hanging around in  he snow for an hour and a half waiting for a taxi to show up.

For the past few months, I've been considering making a move on a girl from work. She's probably out of my league, but I think she's good company, I think she likes me and she's friends of M's girlfriend (blonde and stunning), so there's a potential to bump into her out of work, too. I've always had this rule about dating co-workers unless I thought there was something special there... well, I've no idea but I think she's worth a shot. Why mention her? Well, she was meant to turn up to the Xmas party, but was snowed in and couldn't make it. Given I was very drunk and very frisky the other evening, I dread to think what I might have done had she turned up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...