Friday, December 24, 2010

Mild thing, you make... well, perhaps not.

Out last night with people from work including KfW and JB and I had a really, really good night. I was drunk and so did a lot of dancing and the funny thing is, I could have sworn that JB was letting her hair down more than usual - she's usually quite quiet and timid. We did a lot of dancing, some of it I'd classify as being quite close. I had my hands all over her, not in a rude way, and she was throwing herself at me (in dancing terms - she literally did jump on me at once point). For JB this is extremely rare behaviour, and it was good to see her let her hair down. At one stage she was dancing with her back to me and I had my hand on her tummy... I love a woman with a flat, toned tummy and JB has that in spades.

On a side note, MfW asked me if I was planning on making a move on JB because he fancied a shot himself. I told him that I had no interest... I don't. JB is a nice girl, a friend but in terms of something more than that, I can safely say that a) she's the most high maintenance girl I've ever met and b) she doesn't do one night stands (well, beyond a snog).

She's pretty and sexy, but as far as I'm concerned, she's a no-go area.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...