Monday, December 13, 2010

In a rich man's world...

Thirteen days into December. That's less than halfway through the month and I am pretty skint. This is the fourth month in a row that this has happened. It seems that, all of a sudden, I've got loads of money just leaving my account. It's nothing sinister... I've gone through my statements and there are no mysterious payments or anything, it just seems that over the past few months, I've had more things to pay for - my credit card started taking "proper" payments due to my trip to the States earlier this year, my night class isn't cheap, I've started a savings scheme through work... all of these payments are around £100 per month, so it's unsurprising that money's tight. Running out of money before the month's half over is a bit shocking though.

Hopefully that'll change though. Both the payments for the credit card and the night class both should end this month, giving me a bit more money to play with, plus I've spent a little extra already this month on Xmas presents and a few bills too. In addition, I can see January being a quieter one, socially, giving me more breathing space.

Still, I've seen my savings get eaten into in order to be able to survive to the end of the month, and the rest of the month is going to be busy (i.e. expensive). My finances might be something else I'm going to have to re-evaluate in January.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...