Saturday, December 04, 2010

Knowing me, knowing you... AHA!

One of my new team mates is a stunningly attractive, slim, athletic brunette. Precisely my type. I've admired her from afar since I joined the company, but she's way out of my league. However, getting to know her has been fun and she is good fun. When out with work last night, I happened to mention that she and KfW do not get along, or rather, that I had noticed that they don't get along.

The new team-mate was quite shocked that I knew, suggesting that she'd been deliberately keeping things under wraps regarding her relationship with KfW, but my opinion is that it doesn't matter to me as long as it doesn't hugely influence my relationship with the new team-mate.

I predict that she'll have questions about it next week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...