Sunday, December 26, 2010

Brrrr...

The winter freeze is royally fucking with my Xmas plans. Our house has been frozen solid since Wednesday - not hot water, no central heating and one by one, the various rooms in the house have stopped having running water. Only the kitchen remains, and that's cold water only. Even the washing machine is screwed because the hot water pipes are frozen and I'm hopping the boiler isn't broken.

Even with the thaw on, the pipes haven't let up and I'm forced to spend another night away from my own bed... the fourth on the trot. All I want right now is a good night's sleep and a couple of days on my own.

My only remaining house mate has been his usual clueless self, to be honest. He's disappeared off for Xmas on Wednesday without informing the landlord that we were having issues. Not that I'm expecting our useless fucking landlords to do anything.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...