Thursday, December 30, 2010

The great soap opera

No-one's mentioned anything about tomorrow night, and I don't want to sit in, so I've put the feelers out. It's going to be a pain in the arse because the people I want to spend the time with are notoriously difficult to get a reply out of. It always seems to be me that takes the initiative and I don't mind that, really, but it would be greatly appreciated by me if people could be a little more decisive and reply to contact, even if they just rule themselves out.

Thankfully, MF set the ball rolling by telling us she was going to a bar with some friends of hers. KfW mentioned that she wouldn't mind going to that bar (and she's good friends with MF), so it looks like we're going with MF's suggestion.

So, there are issues... MfW has been paranoid over the past few weeks about people like MF and a few other girls feeding information back to his most recent ex-girlfriend. I don't believe this for one second, at least, I don't believe there's a conspiracy to give this information to the ex-girlfriend. If/when MfW finds out that our plans for tomorrow night are from MF and others, he might well lose his temper.

From a personal point of view, I'm a little apprehensive because I don't know who MF's friends are, but it's not out of the question that RB will be there. That might make the night, well, interesting, but I'm looking forward to this. There are a few people that have not yet said anything and it would be great if they'd come out with us, so it's fingers crossed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...