Saturday, May 01, 2010

Consideration of topics.

2010 has already been eventful in terms of my dating life. I've already met a few women which has gone places, if you know what I mean. In terms of something more tangible, there's been Date No. 1 that should have gone further, in my opinion. DSC asked me out on a date, which I declined and just the other day, a work colleague/friend of mine, made a vague attempt to set me up with her friend, which I again declined. I'm not against my friends setting me up... I'm all for it actually. QC1 is still talking about setting me up with a sister of a friend of hers, which I'm kinda open to. The same applies to my friend/work colleague. It was more the girl than the offer that I rejected. I'm still reticent about dating people I work with and if I did it, she would have to be very special with a ton of potential. Saying that, maybe I should have a word with friend/work colleague about setting me up... plus she knows RB!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...