Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Getting circular.

I spent a lot of today chatting to JB in work. I'm trying to get her to come out of her shell a bit more. She's a lovely, good-looking girl that's not shy, but she is quiet and some of her ideas about dating are, well, dated in my opinion. She won't approach men, she doesn't sleep around (in fact, I don't think she has sex outside of a relationship) and any time she's interested in a man, she expects them to be mind readers. I think, she knows all this, but as I know, it's hard to change who you are.

Anyway, that's by the by, as we were on subject of dating friends of friends which brought RB up again. JB doesn't know any of the details... in fact the only two people in work that do know any details are the mutual friend and another girl whom I'll call KFW. Actually, MF probably knows the details as she and RB are close friends. I've mentioned a few things to KFW, but not a lot really.

The point I'm trying to make really is that RB came up again in conversation and I still wished things had turned out better. It's nearly two years since we met, I've since met, dated and slept with other women, so why is RB and/or the lack of anything developing with her still a big deal to me? I'm actually angry at myself for this and I want to know why.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...