Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Looking forward to a good summer.

This summer’s going to be busy, interesting and, I hope, fun. I’ve just moved into a new position at work that’s going to require a lot of work, but it’s a challenge I’ve been looking for after being brain dead with boredom over the past year, not forgetting the issues with my previous boss. I’m going to pursue a personal project that will hopefully tie in to my work and help me settle quicker and get up to speed instead of being the clueless new boy.

I am hoping to get into the dating thing again at some point. I’m not sure when, though, but hopefully sooner rather than later. I enjoyed the interaction with Date No. 1, even if it didn’t go anywhere and I’m disappointed that she didn’t turn into a cinema buddy. I did find it strange that once she had declined a second date, she effectively blocked me on Match.com and MSN Messenger where we had done some pre-date chatting. Ah well… c’est la vie!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...