Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bummer.

In trying to solve a gossip-related mystery at work, I stumbled across RB’s LinkedIn profile. As recorded in this post, I can confirm that she does now live and work in London. As per usual, I’m a bit down about this and angry at myself for feeling that way too.

I’d always imagined that I’d get to meet her again due to two main factors: the first is that I now know MF and am reasonably friendly with her. She's got a reputation as someone that's hard to talk to, but she seems to have opened up to me. There's also the fact that RB seems to cross my path an awful lot, both online and off - I used to see her around town after we had our 'dates', there's the MF thing (plus RB knows other people I work with) as well as the online thing. With all these things in mind I had always thought (and to be perfectly honest, hoped) that perhaps something might happen. Ah well.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...