Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice taken...

My recent conversations with DSC have made me think about the amount of times I used to chat with USHW and F on MSN. Well, not just USHW and F, but loads of others... K too actually.

But conversations with F and USHW actually went places because they figured out The Secret... asking questions yields answers and so they got to know me a lot better than others. Partly they don't ask questions and I don't talk about myself because it seems selfish to me, though I know that it's irrational and a bit silly.

DSC said today that she thinks I should open up more, and I agree to a certain extent, but it's a lot easier to say than actually do, but watch this space...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...