Sunday, May 09, 2010

Plans.

DSC has been trying to persuade me to look at other options seeing as I'm not bending to her will and signing up with Zoosk or Plenty of Fish yet.

After her own successes recently, she has suggested that I need a fuck buddy which prompted quite a few days of on/off conversation on the matter. The idea is appealing... very much so, but the reality is completely different. I don't know anyone that I am physically attracted to where this might be feasible. DSC suggested RB, which isn't a bad idea. While I haven't seen her in about a year, she was very keen (albeit with baggage), I think she's very attractive and having done a little playing around with her, the potential is for us to have a really good time. I very much doubt she's dating material, but for a bit of fun, who knows?

The stumbling block is, of course, the fact I've not seen her in a year, but it's not insurmountable. All I need to do is talk to MF, drop RB's name and suggest that she brings her out. I'm in the pub quite often with MF, so waiting until she's suitably drunk and open to suggestion shouldn't be too hard!

I might actually give this a go!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...