Saturday, May 22, 2010

sadface

I sent V a message on Facebook last night. I was a bit tipsy… I'd been out with a few friends in the pub since the afternoon, but I was in V’s neck of the woods and wanted to see if she fancied meeting up. Unfortunately, I currently don’t have access to the internet during the weekend, so I was relying on my phone and Facebook app.

I woke up this morning to an email notification that she’s posted on my wall, but when I tried to access the message, it was gone. I've no idea what the wall post said, so it looks like I won’t be meeting up with V any time soon.

In similar news, I haven’t heard from USHW in a while either. We swapped messages a few months ago, but I’ve heard nothing since. She hasn’t appeared in my news feed, so I assume she’s not logged on much recently.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...