Monday, May 10, 2010

Plans scuppered!

OK, so things pretty much fell apart at the first hurdle. On a completely different topic, I was having a conversation with KFW which turned to dating and, once again, I mentioned that RB was the last time I met a girl where there was instant and two-way chemistry and attraction. I've already mentioned that RB was a bit mental, but KFW acknowledged that as well. When a woman describes another woman of being a little bit nuts, then you know she's full on bonkers. However, that's neither here nor there as RB is not being considered for dating, but for something else. KFW soon put paid to that by telling me that she thinks RB is now in London. Living and working permanently, I assume. Bugger.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...