Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A weird night...

I come from a place where people know people. You know that six degree of separation/Kevin Bacon thing? Well, where I'm from, that's about 4 degrees and covers a large area.

When my friend (who I think I have neglected to say has been on a date with The Date) introduced his current girlfriend this evening, my first thought was one of deja vu. I'm convinced that I know her from somewhere (and that she's very, very cute). During the course of our wander around the city, we bumped into friends of hers, one of which was brunette, cute, petite and also vaguely familiar.

I tried fishing for information from my friend about The Date, specifically if she was hard to get answers from, but despite trying about four times, he never said a lot. He might not have a lot to say, or he might be drunk (like me), but I'm still as devoid for answers as I was last Wednesday night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...