Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Blogging.

I guess The Date needs her own tag and a better name. After all, if I want to be optimistic, there'll be more dates, not just one. So, with that in mind, The Date is now officially tagged as Date No. 1 but I'm not going to go back through old posts and rename her. I can't be arsed.

In other news, and in no way surprising, AM let me down spectacularly today. Originally, I was hoping to get some advice about Date No. 1, but that's a moot point now after last night's events, it just would have been nice to catch up and let her know about my online dating experiences so far. However, an email in my inbox this morning at half-nine soon put that to bed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...