Thursday, April 01, 2010

Advice from friends

I was a bit mopey in work today. Part of it was due to The Date and her reply last night. I think the rest of it was just the past few months catching up with me in terms of job happiness etc. The declined date was just the trigger point to me hitting a low point, emotionally, having been in a decent mood since the turn of the year, despite things not really going my way.

It was picked up on by a few friends, including JB and RA, and both have suggested the same thing... put this behind me for the weekend, wait until The Date comes back from her travels, then try one more time for a more definitive answer to one last, final date request. I also sent an email to A, giving her an update, but she never replied. I reckon I'll hear from her tomorrow.

That makes sense, but I'm a little apprehensive about seeming creepy, stalkerish if she really doesn't want further contact/dates.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...