Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A chat.

I got called into the office today for a chat. I looked suitably worried, even though I really knew what it was about, and sure enough, I was told that I was being moved to a new position within the company. I tried not to look too happy, even though I do think my boss pretty much borderline harassed me at the end of last year.

Still, things should kick into place in a few weeks. I'm apprehensive as it's a completely new role for me doing something I've only ever done in the classroom, but it's potentially a huge step forward in my career with a bunch of people I know I will get along with.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...