Thursday, April 15, 2010

Work goals in progress.

I had a private chat with an old boss of mine in work. He hinted that there were possible vacancies in his team (not the same team I left... we've both moved on since then) and that, if I were to agree, then he'd put me forward as a suggestion to fill one of the positions.

This isn't just a mate looking out for me, though I do believe there is an element of that, but on top of that, I am trained for that role, I know the people in the team and I get along with most of them and I've worked in the department before and have a lot of the background knowledge needed.

So, I agreed, with the understanding that my decision was made from a personal point of view (he knows the troubles I've had with my current team leader) and that if he thought I could handle the professional side of it, then to go ahead.

Now it's a waiting game and over the next two weeks, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...