Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Catchup

Work's been hectic over the last three weeks. I'm actually in and getting my hands dirty, so to speak, but it's really hard work.

I like hard work, but I'm not learning anything. My new job has a huge and very steep learning curve, but we're so busy, I'm not learning anything. I'm finding out how to do a task, getting it done, then moving on to the next one with no time to assimilate or document what I'm doing. If you asked me how to do the things I was supposed to have done yesterday, I couldn't tell you.

With it being Easter this weekend, I'm taking a few days which I probably can't afford to take, work-wise, but there's a little frustration creeping in so I think it's best to have a little rest. My parents are away for the week, returning Friday, so I have a few days to myself.

I'll see if I can't get out for a few beers before they come home and generally chill out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...