Thursday, April 12, 2007

Something for the weekend!

Update on the blonde from this post here. Youngest cousin finally got in contact with brunette. Hopefully something'll happen there. Apparently, I'm not the the blonde's type (i.e. I'm male), so that's pretty much scuppered.

Anyway, there are provisional plans to go out tomorrow night with Youngest Cousin for a few drinks, which should be a good laugh. I'm quite keen to head out at some point this weekend anyway because the weather here is fantastic and I hate sitting in on fabulous nights when I could be in the pub (having a sneaky perv at scantily clad ladies).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...