Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

Ever had one of those days where you're constantly bored and nothing you do holds your attention long enough? That's today. So far today, I've watched two films, played a game, completely reinstalled Windows on my PC, sent a lot of emails, reinstalled a game (because of the new Windows installation), did a bit of writing (a hobby of mine whioch I do from time to time), did a load of surfing, did some shopping, got all my post sorted for tomorrow and had a huge clear out of rubbish.

Reading back over it, it sounds like a really productive day, and it probably is. However, what the above paragraph doesn't say is that I didn't start and complete these tasks one after the other - I spent five minutes doing one before moving onto the other etc. I'm surprised I actually accomplished so much given this state of mind.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...