Sunday, May 08, 2005

Best laid plans..,

This weekend has ended up being a lot quieter than it was supposed to have been. My mate, G, was due home from London this weekend, which would have meant a few nights out on the town – always great fun with G. Sadly, he's had to cancel. But, the flipside to this means that I might go and see him sometime over the summer – I've not been to London to see him for some time – about 10 years, so now that I'm gainfully employed, I really should make the effort.

I also have a trip to Birmingham due sometime in September or October to see F and perhaps a trip to Bristol in June or July. I might not get away on a summer holiday (but I don't really have the desire for that), but a few long weekends with friends are always welcome.

I've done enough procrastinating, so I'm gonna contact my brother-in-law later to see if we can't start getting fitter this week, preferably tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...