Monday, May 09, 2005

Contact (Part 2 - a specific person).

My friend, BW, is lucky to be alive. About three years ago, he was diagnosed with a brain aneurism which was causing him to have fits. He eventually underwent brain surgery and is still alive to this day, however his mental capacity is fucked, his memory's shot (not that it was great in the first place) and he's generally not the person he used to be. Dare I say it, but I'm not sure I even like the person he is now. I've mentioned before about people staying in contact – BW doesn't, and expects people to answer to his every whim.

We've had more than one argument about his lack of contact. I'd spent the best part of six months emailing a Hotmail account of his, only to find he'd never checked the fucking thing. Text messages go ignored and he refuses to sign up to stuff like Skype or MSN that would make it easier for a lot of his friends to stay in contact.

A lot of people are now coming to the end of their tether with him for these reasons, and if he doesn't pull his socks up soon, he's going to find himself without friends. His long-suffering girlfriend, E2, is well aware of what's happening, but he simply refuses to listen.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...