Sunday, May 01, 2005

Keep on running...

OK. I now have some time to myself with a couple of major projects at work out of the way. That means that, starting next week, I'm starting to get fitter for the summer (and more importantly to start fitting into some clothes again) by going running with my brother in law. I think I said something along these lines in one of my original posts about goal setting.

I'll have to speak to him later this evening to organise something. Motivation has always been a major factor in my lack of exercise. It's not something I can do alone. By all means ask me to go and play football or basketball. I've no issues with that, but try and get me to do something on my own (running, gym etc.) and you're in deep trouble.

Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...