Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sigh.

Just been speaking to my friend, E. It seems she's moved up her timetable for going to New Zealand for a couple of years to October of this year. Dunno how I feel about that. I always knew she was going, of course, but I didn't think she'd be leaving this side of Christmas. On the bright side, if she does goes out in early October, she might well be up for a visit in January (when their weather is really good) as she'd have time to have gotten settled in and found a job etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing NZ again – especially the South Island that I never got a real good chance to see before, plus there is the thought of not seeing E for ages. We do see each other a couple of times a year, which is great, but if she's gone for a couple of years, I'd miss her terribly.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...