Sunday, June 05, 2005

No imagination = no title.

When I started this blog, I envisaged my sad, untrusting little self eventually coming to post some stuff that I needed to say, but didn't know who to turn to. While that hasn't quite been the case, I do think that the blog is actually of some benefit.

I appreciate that the entries probably aren't particularly exciting for the most part, and as much as I would like post details of the time I snorted coke off of Jessica Alba's naked body or thousands of no-strings one night stands, they're just not me. Not that I would want to snort coke off Jessica's naked body or fuck thousands of women - I would (in theory at least).

I think, mainly, that the blog is under-performing due to my lack of social life at the moment. A lot of my friends left and moved away, others got married and settled down with mortgages, kids and the like. That left me, a single bloke, trying to summon people to go pubbing etc. with. I might try and get a few of the people in work more interested in doing social stuff, but they're tied up in relationships, too. So, what I need is a social life, or maybe a girlfriend. Hell... even a fuck buddy so that we can go to the pub and then shag (or go to the cinema, then shag... or shag, then shag... anything, then shag!) Anything to get me out of the house! Heh.

One more thing to ponder: in one of my more time consuming online ventures, I seem to have a reputation of being a no nonsense, tell it like it is kind of person. However, for some reason, I also seem to have attracted a female fan base, most of whom have become fans despite knowing next to nothing about me. If only I could translate that kind of action down at the pub!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...