Friday, May 13, 2005

To perv or not to perv... that is the question.

We were on a work's night out last night. It was great fun. Ten pin bowling followed by food then booze (all with extra booze, of course). It started off quiet at work yesterday with no-one saying much, but I got the ball rolling with some banter around the team by telling everyone I would kick their asses at bowling. That seemed to do the trick as many emails were sent yesterday afternoon.

My first two balls down the lane knocked down a grand total of 1 pin, much to the amusement of my co-workers who thought I was being far too arrogant about my skills. Of course, following that up with two strikes, a spare and a 7/10 split for another spare soon wiped the smiles from their faces and I resumed being my normal arrogant self.

Predictably, once our one and only female co-worker had left, the conversation turned to company totty. I work in IT, so you can imagine that the male/female ratio is heavily stacked in favour of the males (sadly). However, there is one girl who sits close to my desk and is simply stunning and has a very lickable body, too. It came to light last night that she's not the 21 year old I thought she was, but is actually 27 or 28. Pity her department is moving soon – perving opportunities are going to go waaaay down. I might have to do some work. Anyway, from previous 'conversations' with UHSW, thinking about sex at work is simply far too frustrating to be enjoyable.

All in all, it was a great night out. I'm now at home with a raging hangover, but the sun is shining, it's a warm day and more importantly, it's a Friday!

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...