Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Time flies

Facebook reminded me today that it's been 11 years since CH and I became Facebook friends. It's a little weird as I always remembered meeting CH after I had cemented my friendship with KfW2. But I met KfW2 in the middle of 2010 (so 12 years ago), it took us (well, KfW2 tbh) around six months to warm to me and then at some point in 2011, we found ourselves being friends.

That would definitely have overlapped with CH. If we're Facebook friends as of today in 2011, we would have met earlier (I have it in my head it was maybe October and I've undoubtedly posted about it somewhere).

Just pondering.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...