Friday, April 22, 2022

Time flies.

Today marks the thirtieth anniversary of meeting QC2 for the first time. We started work together, in the same induction group and the same team, though it would be a while before we became proper friends.

I also worked with FBS, D, Friction Guy and Opinionated Guy in the same office, but while I share a longer history with D and Opinionated Guy, it would be a while before our paths crossed to any significant levels.

And I've said it before, I do miss my irregular meetings with QC2 and I often think fondly back to the nights out where it was her, me and Friction Guy. I do wonder from time to time why she decided to cut contact. I don't think it's anything I did or said, I'm convinced there were other reasons. Possibly related to the child theory of mine.

Regardless, happy anniversary QC2.

2 comments:

USHW said...

It's also 17 years since we first met. Time flies indeed x

ruuude said...

Yuss, that too.

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...