Sunday, April 10, 2022

Pondering and reminiscing.

A few days ago, I sent E a message on Facebook. It's been months since we swapped messages and I want to know how she's getting on. It's been on my mind since my night out with S and GM a few weeks back, but like everything else recently, I keep forgetting. 

She hasn't replied as yet, but I did kinda dream about her last night. Somehow, I had the power of teleportation and used it to visit friends in far off places, like E, R2 and V. So I woke this morning with E on my mind, which has led to further pondering. It was kinda based on a Reddit post, "What does a platonic female friend bring that a platonic male friend doesn't?", so I wondered what would have happened if E hadn't emigrated.

Hopefully, I'll hear from her soon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...