Saturday, April 09, 2022

New name, same old.

Hermes the courier service might well have changed their name to Evri, but despite their adverts showing them to be caring and respectful, the service still is pretty poor.

I got a text earlier today telling me that my parcel was due to be delivered between 10 AM and Noon. Not bad. However, I received the text at 10:50. So I kept an eye out for the courier. At 11:45, I looked at the tracking information. Apparently, the parcel was delivered at 10:57.

Interesting, seeing as I didn't hear the truck nor did anyone knock on my door. That's exactly what I expect from Hermes.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...