Friday, April 29, 2022

Blast from the past.

So, rather randomly, I received a message from DSC late last night on Facebook. She's messaged before and I've just ignored the messages. I don't harbour any ill-feeling towards her, but I don't particularly want her back in my life in any manner.

However, the message was interesting.

She referenced me getting depressed and being messed up, which is really not how I remember things, though this is nine years ago. Certainly, there have been periods when I've not been happy. And I have possibly been depressed, but certainly not to the point where things were messed up or impacting anything like friendships. 

I cut ties with DSC because I didn't want to deal with her drama. She was hard work (something I only realised later when reading back on our MSN conversations), so yeah, I don't particularly want to deal with her again, and if that's her recollection of the summer of 2013, I'm better off out of it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...